Yield: Two 7” loaves
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup yogurt (nut milk for Paleo)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Butter 2 small Pyrex baking dishes (4" x 7" inches, 1.25 qt. each) and line interior bottom and sides with parchment paper. Alternatively, a single 8.5" x 4.5" Pyrex loaf dish can be used, baking time will be longer.
- Prepare bread batter by mixing all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the eggs, yogurt and honey, blending them into the batter. I use a hand mixer for this stage.
- Mix the apple cider vinegar into the batter.
- Pour half of the batter into each prepared Pyrex dish.
- Bake at 350 F until golden brown and top of loaves bounces to the touch. I start checking the loaves after 24 minutes and add time as needed. Usually, in my oven they are done in 28 minutes.