A favorite in winter, hot or cold, when nice tomatoes are hard to find.
A fun family favorite, easy to prepare.
- 1 large eggplant
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 garlic cloves or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil plus 1 Tablespoon for oiling Pyrex dish
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon rosemary powder (or 2 Tablespoons fresh, thinly chopped, rosemary)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- Oil 9x13 Pyrex dish with 1 TBS olive oil
- Slice the eggplant to ½ inch slices, then dice to ½ inch cubes
- In a small bowl mix all other ingredients.
- Place eggplant cubes in oiled Pyrex, and toss well with flavoring mixture
- Bake in 350F, tossing every 15 minutes, for a total time of 45-55 minutes.
My story is a little different than some of the other stories I hear about those needing the SCD diet. Whereas many people who have chosen this diet have had things go wrong to drive them to it, we actually came to the diet thanks to a miracle.
8 days. That is how long it took to resolve his pain. Cameron is doing well now. I would rather be cooking for a healthy child than going to the hospital, filling various prescriptions, and going to multiple medical appointments.
This list of doctors will be updated on a regular basis. The names are being submitted by parents from the support group I moderate on Facebook, SCD Families.