These links are courtesy of CCFA. The Northwest Chapter of the CCFA is instrumental in providing the highest level of support and education, consistently addressing topics at the cutting edge of current science.
All content is the intellectual property of the presenters and of CCFA, and may not be used or replicated. All content is for educational purposes only.
A Look at the Research: Microbiome Ghassan Wahbeh, MD, Director Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center SCH. (This large PDF files will take a few moments to load.)
Fecal Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Professor David Suskind, MD, SCH and the Center for Clinical and Translational Research
Additional good presentations:
The following are large PDF files and will take a few moments to load.
- Can I Stop Taking My Medications? – Jason Harper, MD
- Understanding IBD – William Holderman, MD
- Medications for IBD: Safety & Efficacy – Elisa Boden, MD
- Health Maintenance & Preventive Care – Karlee Ausk, MD
Webinar replays – (also available on CCFA YouTube channel)
- How Does IBD Happen? Understanding the Immune System – December 3, 2014
- IBD Medicine Cabinet: What’s Available & What’s Coming – October 8, 2014
- Managing Extra-Intestinal Manifestations of Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis – March 11, 2014
- Dietary Management of IBD: A Conversation about Experience, Facts, and Common Sense – December 5, 2013