A fun family favorite, easy to prepare.
- 1 large eggplant
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 garlic cloves or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil plus 1 Tablespoon for oiling Pyrex dish
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon rosemary powder (or 2 Tablespoons fresh, thinly chopped, rosemary)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- Oil 9x13 Pyrex dish with 1 TBS olive oil
- Slice the eggplant to ½ inch slices, then dice to ½ inch cubes
- In a small bowl mix all other ingredients.
- Place eggplant cubes in oiled Pyrex, and toss well with flavoring mixture
- Bake in 350F, tossing every 15 minutes, for a total time of 45-55 minutes.