This tangy recipe for honey mustard chicken first appeared on AllRecipes.com.
6 skinless, boneless chicken breasthalves
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup prepared mustard
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, garlic powder and parsley. Mix well. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.