Yield: 4 servings
Serving size: 5 patties 3” each
- 1 cup red Lentils, soaked overnight
- 1/3 onion, rough chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp cumin, toasted and ground
- 1 tsp coriander, toasted and ground
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbs. salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and grind until the lentils have been pulsed into small bits resembling couscous.
- Drizzle a few tablespoons of oil on a baking pan. Divide the batter into 20 equal portions and place them on the baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes before flipping and baking another 5-10 minutes until the lentils have cooked through.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Travis Bettinson