Lemon Cake for Camp Oasis
Yield: Single 9” cake
Serving Size: 1/8th of the cake
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced and zested
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except the flours in a blender and puree.
- Pour the puree into a bowl. Add the flours to the bowl, mix until homogeneous.
- Pour into a 9” spring form pan, bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through and brown on top.
- Glaze with lemon curd icing.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Travis Bettinson